LGBT Helpline - Listening & information helpline for lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender (LGBT) individuals, their family & friends.
- Helpline: 1890 929 539.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Web: www.lgbt.ie.
The Samaritans - Confidential listening for anyone struggling to cope.
- Helpline: Freephone 116 123 (callers from Rep of Ireland).
- N Ireland Helpline: 08457 90 90 90 (callers from N. Ireland).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (email response issues within 24 hours).
- Web: www.samaritans.org.
ChildLine - Provides a free and confidential listening service to children and young people up to the age of 18.
- Helpline (24hr Freephone): 1800 66 66 66.
- Web: www.childline.ie
Gay Switchboard Ireland - Confidential helpline, parents supports, drop-in service.
- Helpline: (01) 872 1055 (Mon-Fri, 6:30-9pm/ Weekends & Bank Hols, 4-6pm).
- Drop-in: Saturdays 2-4pm in Outhouse, 105 Capel St, Dublin 1.
- Web: www.gayswitchboard.ie
Aware - Provides support to those affected by depression.
- Helpline (locall): 1890 303 302 (Mon-Fri, 10am-10pm).
- Email: email@example.com (Mon-Fri, 9am- 5pm).
- Web: www.aware.ie
Pieta House - Provides support for those struggling with self-harm and thoughts of suicide. They also provide suicide bereavement support.
- Helpline (24hr): 1800 247 247.
- Web: www.pieta.ie
Rape Crisis Network Ireland - For those who are survivors of sexual violence and those seeking support for others.
- Helpline (24 Hr): 1800 778888.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.rapecrisishelp.ie
Transgender Equality Network Ireland (TENI) Ireland’s national trans organisation. TENI works to improve the lives of trans people and their families through information, education and advocacy. We also provide support to trans support organisations throughout the country.
- Phone: (01) 873 3575.
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.teni.ie
TransParenCI -Ireland’s organisation to support the parents and family members of trans people. They provide support groups for parents and children.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
IndividualiTy (BeLonG To) - Social group for young trans people and those questioning their gender identity.
- Phone: (01) 670 6223.
- Email: email@example.com
Irish Trans Student Alliance (ITSA) - Peer-support group for students and young people (18-30) who are trans, gender variant, intersex, questioning or exploring their gender identity.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAIL NI - A support organisation for the families of transgender and gender variant people in Northern Ireland. • Phone: (+44) 75 10 228 411.
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.sailni.com